The Slotfather JP
The Slotfather JP is a mafia based casino game featuring a five-reel, three-row and 243 pay-line layout. The Slotfather JP is a parody of ‘the Godfather’, a film by Francis Ford Coppola. The game has all possible winning pay-lines with a 3×5 slot, which means that there are 243 ways to win. The Slotfather JP truly is an entertaining slot game, with features like mafia gangsters, red wine, pizza, pasta, and a lot of green bills, that makes this game a satire of the mafia movie genre.
Our Recommended Australian Casinos
[table id=3 /]
How to Play the Slotfather JP
The pokies game consists of five-reels, 30 pay-lines and three rows of symbols. To win, you have to match three or more symbols. The game allows you to play in auto-play with the exception of adjusting coin value and bet per line. The coin size can be changed between AU$0.02 to AU$1.00. Wherein the maximum wager button allows you to activate a round where the total coin wager is AU$150.
The Slotfather JP Features
Slotfather JP has many bonus features that are quite easy to trigger. The bonus features are represented by different mafia bosses. The mafia bonus rewards you as follows;
- Sneaky Instant Win rewards players with random instant wins.
- Multiplier Mob Free Spins gets triggered when old gangsters land next to the machine gun pay-lines one, two and three. This feature allows players to determine the multiplier (1x – 3x) and the number of spins (3 – 10).
- Underboss Scatter can result in a pay-out of 500 instant coins.
- The Slotfather Bonus Round triggers a bonus game on another screen where gamblers can pick a different location to place the slot machine.
Pay-out Bonus and Rounds
There are many bonuses that players can win, as previously discussed. The four bonuses players can win are the simple bonus, underboss scatters bonus, the mob bonus and the sneaky instant win bonus.
- The simple bonus is triggered when you hit three or more Slotfather signs on a sole pay-line, which requires you to do work for the Slotfather to collect bonus credits.
- The mob bonus includes a multiplier, in which a gangster will spray bullets across the screen, resulting in you choosing a bullet. The bullets contain a multiplier and free spins. If this bonus is received on multiple pay-lines, the amount of rewarded spins gets multiplied by the amount of pay-lines. The credits earned while spinning for free gets multiplied by the amount obtained from the bullet.
The Slotfather JP Gameplay
The gameplay of the Slotfather JP is simple to understand. The most important aspects to know are:
- The choose coin feature, which means that players must set their coin size.
- The Bet level feature in which players must set the number of coins they wish to bet per pay-line.
- The spins feature in which players must set the reels in motion.
- The Auto-play feature where gamblers turn the reels automatically without interruption.
- The Double-up feature which starts the gamble feature.
- The max bet feature that sets the maximum wager allowed and turns the reels automatically.
The Slotfather Theme
The casino game Slotfather JP has a Vegas mob theme, set in the 1940s when gambling was first legalised in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mafia syndicates from all over the globe started to build their own casinos. The Slotfather is based on the establishment of Las Vegas through mafia bosses.