Four Different Types of Cards
- Credit Card – this is a standard credit card and it usually well suited for online gambling.
- Debit Card – this is linked to your bank account and does not involve credit, it is also popular among online gamblers.
- Prepaid Card – like the name would suggest requires you buy a card with a loaded amount. It is popular among online gamblers due to its ability to control how much you bet.
- Gift Card – these card function in the same manner as prepaid cards.
As mentioned above, banking with Mastercard has many benefits. The main three benefits are:
- High speed processing
- Ease of processing deposits
- Eminent levels of safety, security and reliability
How to Use Mastercard at Online Casinos
- Select an online casino from our list of online casinos that accept Mastercard
- Open an account with the online casino
- Go to the banking page, navigate to payments and select Mastercard as a payment option
- Enter your details, you will be asked for the 16-digit card number, expiration date, CVV number and your name
- Look out for confirmation and then log back into your account and make a deposit
Tips to Consider When Banking with Mastercard at an Online Casino
While Mastercard is a popular choice for depositing money into your online casino account, you will not be able to withdraw using it. So, we advise you review the available withdrawal options on the online casino platform. In addition, we recommend you ensure your card has been activated before you process online casino transactions. And lastly, to avoid fraud, never reveal your account details to online casino agents that you are unsure about.
Find a list of Aussie online casinos that accept Mastercard payments here.