Privacy is an important aspect of any online gambling experience, and we at Pokies.com respect our readers’ privacy. Any data collected on our site will never be personal information, only general information while browsing our site. This will be kept private by Pokies.com, and will never be shared with other parties. Our team will never ask for personal information, nor will they contact Aussie players for any reason. Here is a list of what we might do with the information we collect:
- Display more personalised ads for online casinos.
- Information might be used to improve our website and to offer more services.
- General information may be used for research purposes, such as how many players visit us or when they choose to visit, and where they are from.
- Other than for the above reasons, we won’t use your information or share it.
- We are issued with a court order and have to comply.
- If we are acquired by another company or organisation.
- Providing information to trusted firms that also may not legally share it.
Terms & Conditions for Content
Everything written and published on Pokies.com is intended to be accurate, fair and honest. Our team of expert players aim to keep reviews and guides unbiased. We also don’t accept money for a positive piece, and if we are paid, we’ll say so. More so, the views expressed by our team are their own.
All content on Pokies.com belongs to us, and we have the right to change it at any time. We also reserve the right to change any part of our website without prior notice to readers.
Security & Safety at Pokies.com
To ensure that our readers’ information is kept private and secure, we have taken every measure possible. Our servers are safe, and our website is highly encrypted according to industry standards. We use 128-bit or more Secure Sockets Layer encryption technology to protect our readers. So, rest assured that your data is secure and will never be used by anyone except for the Pokies.com team.
Complaints & Suggestions
Our team love hearing from online casino players! We value any and all feedback from gamblers, and we love getting messages. Contact us on social media, via Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube. For example, we’d like to hear from you if:
- Our reviews are inaccurate, biased or unfair.
- We have incomplete game guides or other pages.
- You’d like to make a suggestion, comment on a post, or if you have a complaint about our site.
However, we would like to point out that we can’t handle complaints about an online casino. If you are unhappy with any of our recommended gambling sites, we advise contacting them directly. We at Pokies.com are, unfortunately, not responsible for the behaviour of a casino. After all, we’re only here to guide you and give you some handy tips.