Horse Racing Australia
One of the most popular forms of sports betting is Horse Racing. Horse Racing has been around for centuries. It started off as a unique form of sports betting for elite bettors only. However, Horse racing betting is now available for all gamblers, all across the world, including Australia. This form of sports betting is extremely profitable and holds tons of fun for all AU players. There is a multitude of horse racing tournaments that players can wager on.
If you are new to horse racing betting, continue reading to learn more about the iconic type of sports betting.
How Does the Horse Racing Sport Work?
Players all over Australia and the world bet on horse racing because of the profit they can make doing so. However, if you are unfamiliar with how sports betting works, we have you covered. Horse racing betting can be done easily and effortlessly at an online casino. To ensure that you are betting correctly, follow these simple steps:
- Select the race you want to place a wager on.
- Select the Horse, Trainer or Jockey you want to bet on.
- You will find the odds on the table.
- Choose the casino you would like to wager with.
- Pick the currency you want to use (AU$)
- State how much you want to bet and what your bet is.
- Place your wager.
Different Horse Race Bets
There is a number of different bets you can place at your online casino. To find the best betting option, we have provided you with a list of betting types. So, you can make your selection from these:
- Place: This is a wager that your selected horse will finish in first place or second.
- Win: Your selected horse must finish in first place.
- Show: You collect when your chosen horse is in first, second or third place.
- Exacta: This bet allows you to wager on two horses. However, your chosen horses must be the winner or in second place.
- Exacta Box: The horses you bet on must come in first and second place. However, any of them can place in whichever position.
- Trifecta: This bet allows you to wager on three horses. However, to collect, your three horses must be in the exact positions you stated.
- Trifecta Key: you wager on three horses. However, you must choose one horse that will be in first place.
- Trifecta Box: Three horses you bet on must be in first, second and third place. However, they any of the horses can be in any of the positions.
- Superfecta: This wager allows you to bet on four horses, which must place in first, second, third and fourth position. But, to win they must be in the exact order you predicted.
- Superfecta Key: You must select one of the four horses to be in first place. However, the other three can be in any position, from second to fourth.
- Superfecta Box: You select four horses. One of the four horses are chosen to be first and the others can be in any order.
Tips on Horse Races
Horse racing betting is all about getting yourself in the best winning position. Therefore, we have provided some tips to help you accomplish this.
- 90% of horse races are won by the top ten riders viewable in the jockey stand. Therefore, we advise you to check this at your selected horse racing betting site before placing your bet.
- Horses which are viewed as favourites by Bookies, win 33% of the time. So, do research on the horses and check out your horse racing betting website to receive more information.