When it comes to free spin bonuses at casinos, the process is generally pretty straightforward. However, every casino is different, and many may not give you access to your free spins until you make the minimum deposit. While this is an extra step in the process of claiming your bonus – and may not make those spins seem so “free” – these minimum deposits are typically small amounts. While you can expect to be able to use major credit cards and wallet services, every casino has a specific list of deposit methods it accepts.
Here’s what you need to know about how free spins work:
- Free spin bonuses can be standalone, or they may come as part of a larger bonus. For example, the best bonuses, like those in the above table, may combine free spins with a dollar amount that can be used on pokies or other casino games.
- Free spins may only be usable on certain pokies, such as the ever-popular Mega Moolah.
- Some casinos use a staggered model when offering their bonuses depending on how many deposits the player makes. Even if a welcome bonus offers free spins, the casino may not make them available until the player has made a deposit a few times. Read our reviews to see which casinos offer these sorts of staggered models.
- At certain casinos, you are able to claim your free spins with no deposit required.
- In order to claim bonus winnings and take cashback from the casino, you must meet the casino’s wager requirements.